2023 Remarkabrand Index For Accounting Firms
Introducing the most comprehensive analysis of accounting firm brands ever conducted. With insights from nearly 1,500 U.S. accounting firm brands across 40 data points, the Index is organized to help firms differentiate in the crowded accounting marketplace so they can build lasting relationships with clients.
Download the Index
Fill out the form below and we'll send the download link to your inbox!
Senior Marketing and Growth Specialist, Forge
What's in the Index?
Our research includes over 40 key data points, including firm size, positioning, naming convention, messaging, logo design, brand colors and fonts, digital brand presence, and even awards and reviews. Here's a little preview of what we found:
of top brands use initials or acronyms for their brand name
of accounting firm brands use a word mark instead of a logo mark
of low-scoring accounting brands use a tagline on their website
In addition, the index helped us answer some other questions:
- How do the most differentiated firms' brand names compare to the rest of the industry?
- How do they utilize (or not utilize) founders names, acronyms, and legal designations?
- How do firms' logos stack up? How do the most differentiated firms utilize colors, fonts, and logo styles to stand out?
- How are firms messaging with taglines? What words are getting over-used and not helping firms differentiate?
- How do top differentiated firms use social media? Are certain platforms favored over others?
- Do awards and Google reviews even matter? How do the most differentiated firms stack up in these categories?
And so many more!
Ultimately, we want to highlight what trends we see amongst firms' brand identities that can help you position your firm's brand to really stand out and make an impact with clients.
Proud member and sponsor of the Association for Accounting Marketing
Why did we build it?
At its core, a strong brand identity is what sets a firm apart from its competitors and connects with its target audience on a deeper level. For accounting firms, a well-defined brand identity can be the difference between blending in with the crowd or standing out as a trusted, reliable partner for their clients.
Our index provides a comprehensive analysis of the accounting industry and offers insights on how to refine and strengthen individual accounting firm brands. By highlighting the unique qualities and values that make each accounting firm special (or areas where a lot of copycatting has happened), we seek to help firms develop a brand identity that resonates with their clients and sets them apart in a crowded market.
Accounting firms are remarkable because they're built by remarkable people.
Get the Index
Fill out the form below and we'll send the Index to your inbox.